- Captain: High School Varsity Team
- Recreational soccer through college
- 3 years Coaching BSC Academy
- US Soccer National F Licence
- Catasauqua High School Boys Head Coach 2012-2017, Boys and Girl's assistant for 8 years.
- Played club soccer for West End Soccer Club
- Played High School Pleasant Valley class of 1999.
- Played at the college level for Penn State Hazleton, winning a league title in 1999.
- Currently holds a National "D" license.
- Bill Horvath has been in soccer since he can remember. Growing up in the Lehigh valley and playing for Tri Boro before making the change to BSC, provided him with great experiences. He developed his skills in the back yard while learning from Trajano Bastidas. His playing career went on to playing at Liberty High School and Slippery Rock University as well as a few adult club teams.
- He started coaching soccer as a student volunteer with Nitschmann Middle School. During the late 90's he coached at Saucon Valley High School and eventually started to coach club soccer around 2010.
- He has earned a NSCAA level 6 diploma.
- Gabriel has been around fútbol/soccer his whole life. He started playing at a very young age as he watched his father and other family members play and compete in regional tournaments in their native Ecuador.
- As he grew up, he was selected to play for Don Bosco’s middle and high school teams and won a regional championship in 2000. He played for Sociedad Deportiva Aucas on their U-17 roster for one season. Shortly after he relocated to the United States. During this time, soccer remained his passion and he continued to play in leagues in Newark and Weehawken, NJ. Currently he plays every Sunday in a recreational summer league.
- Gabriel has always been interesting in coaching and has done so as a hobby prior to joining the coaching staff at BSC. He holds an F & E National Licenses.
- 2 1/2 years of Coaching experience for Bethlehem Soccer Club
- Level 5 Coaching License
- Licia grew up in Scotland and England and while there were no teams for girls she played with her brother and cousins. When she moved to the US her high school started a girls team during her sophomore year. After college she lived in Brasil where she continued to play for fun.
- Played at Lake Lehman High School, Lehman Pa. and Back Mountain Travel Soccer.
- Coached BTAA U7
- License: US Soccer National F and E Licence
- Lasalle university-Division 1, Atlantic 10 conference (96-99)
- Atlantic 10 rookie defender (99)
- EPA ODP player (93-96)
- EPA state cup champion (96)
- Liberty High School Assistant 2000-2005
- Liberty High School Head girls soccer coach 2006-2007
- Bsc head soccer coach 2002 u18
- Bsc head soccer coach 2015-present
- Nalisha has over 40 years of playing experience including San Juan Government High School.
- Coaching Experience: GBYSL and BTAA since 2002. BSC Academy Coordinator for 2 years
- US Soccer National F and E License
- Jilly grew up in Ireland, where there were no teams for young girls in my area at the time. As a result, she learned to play with my three brothers and their friends on a field beside our house. After playing field hockey in high school, she finally got to play on a ladies soccer team when she went to college in Dublin. Jilly then also started playing on a local club team where she played until moving to the US in 2004. Prior to having her third of four children she played recreationally within the Lehigh Valley Women’s Soccer Association. This will be her first coaching experience.
- Playing Experience: Trinity College Dublin, Ireland; Wexford Celtic (Club team), Wexford, Ireland; Lehigh Valley Women’s Soccer Association
- License: US Soccer National E Licence
- Ken Wycherley has been coaching for Bethlehem Soccer Club for over 5 years. Ken grew up playing in the area for Eagle Hotel, which eventually became Bethlehem Soccer Club. He played for the State Championship Freedom High School team, as well as the International Soccer Club and Indoor Soccer League at Penn State University. His most memorable moment in soccer was scoring a goal on a bicycle kick during a Freedom High School summer league game.
- Ken has coached for GBSL and Bath East Allen prior to Bethlehem Soccer Club.
- US Soccer National E Licence