ACADEMY GUIDE 101
Our Fall 2023 season is about to kick off!
Practices begin Aug. 31 and Sept. 1 and our first games will be Saturday, Sept. 9.
Here are some things to remember as practices and games begin:
- U6 will practice every Wednesday night from 6-7 p.m. U8 practices every Friday from 6-7 p.m.
- All practices and games take place at First Responders Park off Airport Road in Hanover Township, Northampton County.
- Games will be played on Saturdays in fall, and begin after Labor Day weekend (Saturday, Sept. 9).
Games will generally run from mid-morning until early afternoon. In fall, there are no games scheduled for Columbus Day weekend. U8 games in fall will be 10:30-11:30 with U6 playing from 12-1 p.m.
- Academy practices and games now take place on the lower field, the first field on the left, which is the field closest to the playground at First Responders Park.
- Parents should make sure their kids have water and wear shin pads for every practice and every game. Cleats are HIGHLY recommended, but not mandatory.
- Please arrive on time for practices and games to allow the kids time to properly warm up.
- Please be responsible for any trash, food wrappers, and/or water bottles and throw them away in the proper cans to help keep our park, and home fields, clean and beautiful.
- Please dress your kids appropriately for practices and games. It can still be quite warm in September.
- Bringing bug spray may not be a bad idea, especially in the early fall.
- The Academy schedule will be found here and is also located on our website under the Academy section at the top of the page.
- Please cheer on your child, your child's team AND the other teams. We are all on the SAME team!
Have a great season!